Why I Decided To Start My Shampoo Buisness






I wanted to write this blog post to share how I got started with my shampoo business. 

As a hairstylist my income is solely made when a client is physically sitting in my chair. It’s reliant on my clients showing up, as well as myself! 


As a mom it’s always been a struggle with putting in more hours in the salon to keep up or being present for my kids. I was looking for flexibility so I could be more available for my kids, especially now that they are getting involved with different activities, while still bringing in a steady source of income. 


After hearing about these products, I decided to try them out and completely loved my results! That’s when I knew I had to be apart of this company & share them with my clients. 

I started to learn everything I could about the products & company. I started seeing what this could do for my family. I could gain flexibility & time freedom while taking a step back in the salon when my kids needed me too, all while still bringing in some income


I’ve found a new purpose within this business, something just for me outside of being a wife, mom & stylist. It’s given me a new way to build community & positively impact others, while achieving what finding some balance in the mess of motherhood. I’m able to provide more for my family, and now have the opportunity to show others just like me what’s possible for them! 


If you are interested in learning more click the link below

XO Val




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Braided Bun Updo Tutorial

Tips for Easy Summer Beach Waves