How I Repaired My Hair In 2 Months

I love being a blonde! My husband loves me as a blonde (it was my hair colour when we first met) but my natural hair colour is pretty dark (level 4-5 for my fellow stylists). It also likes to pull some lovely warm tones when lightening, so it takes a bit of work for me to be a nice tone of blonde. Because of this, my hair had become pretty dry & frizzy over the years from lightening so much, and from switching back and forth from dark to light with the changing seasons here in Ontario.
You name it, I've tried it, as far as hair masques & treatments go! I would use everything from salon quality products to slathering my head in coconut oil and sleeping with a shower cap on. But the problem was that these things were only acting as a band aid and not truly repairing my hair. They would make my hair feel okay for a little bit but always went back to feeling dry & brittle, my frizz never went away either. I would always need to do a lot of flat ironing and use a lot products to get the sleek, smooth style that I love.
This started my hunt again for another product to help heal & repair my hair. Like many of you I turned to social media - specifically Instagram- to see what my favourite stylists were using (@alexsismae @mandiesuestylez) 
They would talk about this great natural hair care line that had 0 chemicals, toxins, sulfates,parabens etc. They would talk about how these products had anti-aging benefits, and would heal your hair from the inside - out!.
You guessed it! I just had to try it! I am now OBSESSED with these products. It doesn't happen over night, but I have been strictly using MONAT for the last 2 months and I cant believe what my hair looks & feels like right now. And knowing that I'm not putting anything harmful on my hair and scalp is a major plus!
The products that I have been using are:
Renew Shampoo : This shampoo is great for adding moisture back into your hair. If you have dry, frizzy, over- processed hair this is great one for you!
Revitalize Conditioner: Gentle volumizing conditioner that nourishes hair from root to ends
Replenish Moisture Masque : One of my personal favourites! Repairing & hydrating for moisture starved hair, improves follicle strength, reduces thinning & repairs split ends.

ends.

Before
After





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Must- have hair products for the summertime

Why I Decided To Start My Shampoo Buisness

Braided Bun Updo Tutorial