Simple and chic braided headband

I love an easy hairstyle that’s quick to do and works for any occasion.
That’s what this one is!
I started with my hair being curled with a 1 inch curling wand to give my hair a soft wave and bend. This way it’s a bit more ‘fancy’ but you can certainly do this with straight hair as well.
Grab a section of hair about an inch in thickness from behind your ear and do a 3 strand braid, Just slide a bobby pin onto the end to hold the braid while you do the same on the other side.
Once you have both braids done, bring them up and over your head pinning them on the opposite side. Viola! Your done, doesn’t get any easier. You can also pancake the braids out to give them a fuller look.
I hope you enjoyed this quick tutorial.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Must- have hair products for the summertime

Importance of Heat Protection with Hot Tools

Why I Decided To Start My Shampoo Buisness