Tips for Easy Summer Beach Waves


Summer is here and so is the heat!
This summer I plan on giving my hair a bit of a break from the hot tools. With the summer heat I don't feel like sitting there to blow dry and flat iron my hair because..well..its just to hot!
An easy solution? Beach waves! I also have some natural waves & curl in my hair so fighting the humidity in the summer time is no fun!
I give  myself a hair masque treatment once a week to keep my hair hydrated. This is key when letting your hair go more natural because dry hair become frizzy.
 I use a wide tooth comb in the shower, when I have the hair masque or conditioner in my hair I gently comb starting at the bottom working my way to the roots. This also will ensure that the product is being distributed evenly through out your hair.
Once out of the shower I use a microfiber towel to absorb some of  the water.
Next I scrunch in MONATs Frizz Fix Primer to help with any frizz and its great for when it is humid outside!
Next I use a Leave- in Conditioner & a smidge of Blow Out Cream to keep moisture in my hair and prevent it from being dry, especially my ends. My personal favourite is from MONAT.
I then flip my upside down and scrunch some more to get my curl patterned formed, throw it up in a messy bun and let it air dry. If I am going to a social event I will let it air dry while I get ready and do my makeup and then just for a minute or two use my diffuser for a more polished look!
There you have it! Easy summer beach hair perfect for those hot summer days!

Click to Become a VIP


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Braided Bun Updo Tutorial

Why I Decided To Start My Shampoo Buisness